You may make a secure online gift by going to http://alumni.ua.edu/scholarships where you will find the link to, “Contribute to an Alumni Chapter Scholarship.” The scholarships are listed in order by state and chapter. Under the state of Alabama, scroll down to Jefferson County Chapter, click on the scholarship to which you wish to contribute, then complete and submit the requested information.
The following scholarships are associated with the Jefferson County Alumni Chapter and are targeted to assist entering freshmen students.
- Ray O. Noojin Scholarship
- Dick Coffee Family Scholarship
- Philip G. Nichols Scholarship
- Sylvester Jones Scholarship
- John Forny Memorial Scholarship
- Jean Alexander Coffee Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel A. Riley Scholarship
- Mark Burr Family Scholarship
- C.G. Lee Memorial Scholarship
- Louise S. Rice Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel Riley Scholarship in Memory of Kenneth Landers
- Erdeal Aultman and D.C. Moore Scholarship
- Daniel Riley Scholarship in Honor of Lynne & Kirk McNair
- Katie Burkett Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel Riley Scholarship in Honor of Wendell Hudson
- James K. Brabston Memorial Scholarship
- Olive A. “Tee” and Wallace M Meshad Scholarship
- Bishop B. Michael Watson and Margaret Lee Watson Scholarship
- Daniel A. Riley, Jr. Scholarship in Honor of Lynn B. Howell
- Golden Key International Honour Society – Melanie Nicole Mixon Memorial Scholarship
- J. Philip Norton Memorial Scholarship
Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and you will receive an official receipt from The University of Alabama.